Canopy Zipline Tour at Kirkwood Mountain Resort - OPEN FOR SUMMER OPERATIONS BY EARLY JUNE!
Lake Tahoe's first Canopy / Zip Line Tour
Yes, OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND ! WE WILL BE OPEN FOR SUMMER OPERATIONS IN EARLY JUNE - STAY TUNED!
Feel like you’re on top of the world at Zip Tahoe – Lake Tahoe’s premier zipline canopy tour. Located at Kirkwood Ski Resort, Zip Tahoe offers multiple ziplines and sky bridges. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sierras as you sail from 200 – 600 feet across and upwards of 75 feet above the ground. 12 X 12 decks provide comfort to those who may be apprehensive of heights. Adding to the adventure, participants are transported to the course in passenger ATVs in the summer and by chairlift rides during the winter months. Zip Tahoe’s experienced tour guides provide a safe experience for all ages; including laughs, history of the area, and ecology of the Sierra landscape. Celebrate a wedding, birthday, or special occasion with Tahoe’s most unique excursion.
Zip Tahoe at Kirkwood Mountain Resort is a dynamic adventure brought to you by the industry leader, EBL, Inc. (Canopy Tours), a team that brings years of research and technical expertise to this location. Come and enjoy what we have to offer and bring your friends.
Tours are offered daily, year round. For reservations call 209-258-7330 or visit ZipTahoe.com.
- EBL Summit - PRCA Annual Conference
- February 6, 2013
- Zip Tahoe is proud to the be participating in this years EBL Canopy Tours Corporate Summit. Managers and Guides from across the twelve course network will be …
- Zip Tahoe Open for Winter Operations
- November 5, 2011
- Zip Tahoe is open for winter! Zip Tahoe is open for the 2011 / 2012 winter season at Kirkwood Mountain Resort! Consisting of 6 ziplines, 2 suspension bridges, and …
- Snow Zip.
- September 10, 2012
- It's here... Snow Zip. 20% off Wednesday - Friday for REPEAT zippers! Complete your mountain adventure at Kirkwood Ski Resort with a zipline tour with Zip Tahoe! 209-258-7330 …